Thursday, November 6, 2008

Best Friends!!!!!!!!

BFF'S that's what the word is made of or at least that's what I like to believe. I think that when you have a BF (best friend) the only way to tell if they really are your bf's is to take this quiz. And while I'm telling you about bf my BFF named Maysie was at my house and fell in my back yard and fractured her foot.


(1) Does He/She keep Her/His word?

(2) Can you tell them a secret?

(3) Do they believe in God?

(4) Do they like you for who you are and not for your stuff?

(5) Do they like your blog?

If you answered 1 to 2 right then you've got some work to do. If you answered 1 to 3 of them right then you doing O.K. If you answered 1 to 4 right then you are just about perfect. If you answered 1 to 5 right then your the best that you can get.

2 comments:

Miranda said...

Hey Katy! Sorry to hear about your friend hurting her foot! I've sprained mine before...OUCH! I bet hers is even worse because it is fractured.
~~~Miranda~~~

Anonymous said...

Your BFF maysie is eeling beter now though. P.S. You aced the quiz!!!!!