Sunday, February 8, 2009

Florida!!!!!!!!!

Florida! Is the place to be. Florida! Is the land for me. So I don't know if you know but I just got back from FL and I went to SEA WORLD!!!!!!!! That place is so much fun. But the best thing that I did wile I was there was when we went and saw my great granny and my aunt Gail I love them so much and I love when we go and visit them. I thought that you might want to "SEA" what I did so I took lots of pics for you to "SEA". I'll load them on in another post I hope that you like them.




P.S: I also don't think I told you some awesome news.
I GOT A CELL PHONE I'LL SHOW YOU PICS OF THAT
TO!!!!


P.S:P.S: I almost forgot to tell you this I rode on a plane for the first time
ever and it was so much fun. But I got sick on the take of and landing.

Now I'm done P.S:ing=)



3 comments:

The Rare Amylesaurus said...

Glad you had a good time at Sea World......we are jealous over hre at my house!!!!!!

Miranda said...

Sounds like fun!
~Miranda!

Anonymous said...

So sorry that we were unable to meet up and see one another while visiting here. So happy to hear that you experienced a plane ride and enjoyed Sea World! Your cousin, Jessica works there, wish you could have seen her while there. Great pics! You are looking so much like your mother, almost looking like twins. Love, Mema and Papa